- Drain the engine of old oil and refill it with manufacturer’s recommended grade and amount using quality CASTROL motor oil.
- Remove the old oil filter and install a new one.
- Chassis lubrication.
- Check air and cabin filters.
- Check transmission fluid level.
- Check the fluid level in the front and rear differentials and transfer case.
- Check brake fluid.
- Check power steering fluid.
- Refill windshield washer fluid.
- Check battery.
- Check engine coolant.
- Calibrate tire pressure
- Clean front & rear glass.
- Vacuum passenger compartment.
NEW WEBSITE LOOK TOO!
2020 is in our rear-view mirror! We’re very excited about the changes here at Cranberry 10 Minute Oil Change
We now offer CASTROL LUBRICANTS & FLUIDS!
Cranberry 10 Minute Oil Change still offers the 14 Point Full-Service Oil Change. Now we use lubricants and fluids by Castrol.
Click here to learn more about Castrol at Castrol.com
We are here to help
We are here to help service and maintain your vehicles during these uncertain times. Please note, we are taking extra precautions. We are asking customers to remain in their vehicle for their oil change. Our teammates will direct you into the garage.
If you use your vehicle for life sustaining purposes and these hours do not fit your schedule, please contact us at 814-676-0211. We will do whatever we can to accommodate you.
Live on Facebook: May 2nd, 2020 with Randy Moorehead
Sponsored by Cranberry 10 Minute Oil Change
for the benefit of
CASA of Venango County.
100% of the proceeds were donated to CASA!