- Drain the engine of old oil and refill it with manufacturer’s recommended grade and amount using quality CASTROL motor oil.
- Remove the old oil filter and install a new one.
- Chassis lubrication.
- Check air and cabin filters.
- Check transmission fluid level.
- Check the fluid level in the front and rear differentials and transfer case.
- Check brake fluid.
- Check power steering fluid.
- Refill windshield washer fluid.
- Check battery.
- Check engine coolant.
- Calibrate tire pressure
- Clean front & rear glass.
- Vacuum passenger compartment.
NEW WEBSITE LOOK TOO!
2020 is in our rear-view mirror! We’re very excited about the changes here at Cranberry 10 Minute Oil Change
We now offer CASTROL LUBRICANTS & FLUIDS!
Cranberry 10 Minute Oil Change still offers the 14 Point Full-Service Oil Change. Now we use lubricants and fluids by Castrol.
Click here to learn more about Castrol at Castrol.com
Live on Facebook: May 2nd, 2020 with Randy Moorehead
Sponsored by Cranberry 10 Minute Oil Change
for the benefit of
CASA of Venango County.
100% of the proceeds were donated to CASA!