Top Three Safety Driving Tips
- Do not use your mobile device. If you are driving do not use a mobile phone or pager, send or read a text message, or use a hands-free mobile phone device.
- Watch your speed. Stay at or below the maximum allowable speed and adjust your speed to consider road and weather conditions.
- Wear your seat belt. Finally, always wear a seat belt and you will greatly increase your chances of arriving alive.
By following these simple rules you stand a much better chance of reaching your destination safely!
YouTube Video on Parallel Parking
Some more links to help KEEP YOU SAFE!
- “The Keys to Defensive Driving” from Kid’s Health Magazine:
- Eight Danger Zones for Teens Behind the Wheel ** click to view
- Parents Are the Key Parent Teen Agreement ** click to view
** This is an Adobe PDF document and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.